1-866-445-GORU (4678) - tickets.scarletknights.com
- Season ticket holders can purchase RV passes in their assigned parking lot. Please call your ticket representative to reserve your RV pass now. The cost is $525 for the entire season and spaces are extremely limited. Regular parking passes will not be honored for RV access into any parking lot. Fans are only permitted to purchase RV passes for parking lots that they qualify for based on their Priority Points standing as of April 30, 2016.
- Individuals wishing to sit together must submit their orders together. All seats will be assigned according to the lowest point priority in the group.
- Seating for single games WILL NOT BE ADJACENT to season ticket locations.
- Away game tickets ordered in advance will be mailed separately, approximately three weeks prior to game.
- If tickets are not received two days prior to the game, please call the Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU.
- Rutgers is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or parking passes. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- Full remittance including handling must accompany all applications.
- For special disabled seating/parking, please call the Ticket Office before placing orders.
- Tickets subject to availability.
- All guests must have a ticket to the game (including infants).
- All information subject to change.
- The maximum resale premium, in accordance with New Jersey State Law, is 20 percent of the ticket price or $3, whichever is greater.
- Season Parking Passes are only sold to season ticket holders for each specific sport that the customer purchases season tickets.
HIGH POINT SOLUTIONS STADIUM PARKING POLICY
Gameday parking for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) and Buses is $100 per game. Parking for RVs and Buses is only at the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC) and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Shuttle bus service to High Point Solutions Stadium will be provided free of charge.
Please note that no RVs or Buses are permitted to park in Johnson Park.
Overnight RV parking is also available at the RAC. Amenities nearby include restaurants, groceries, and a movie theater all within walking distance on the Livingston campus. In addition, the parking lot is easily accessible to Rutgers bus transportation to downtown New Brunswick. Fans who wish to stay overnight can purchase parking as follows: Friday arrival (after 3pm): $150 Saturday arrival: $100
Please note that cars in tow will be subject to an additional $20 fee.
Season ticket holders can purchase RV passes in their assigned parking lot. Please call your ticket representative to reserve your RV pass now. The cost is $525 for the entire season and spaces are extremely limited. Regular parking passes will not be honored for RV access into any parking lot. Fans are only permitted to purchase RV passes for parking lots that they qualify for based on their Priority Points standing as of April 30, 2016.
Please call your ticket representative or 866-445-GORU for more information regarding RV parking.
More information on Reserved Parking for the 2015 football season will be available at a later date. If you have any questions, please call the Rutgers Athletic Development Office at 848-932-7629.
Rutgers has received a limited allotment of tickets for all 2016 road games. Rutgers season ticket holders will be given the exclusive right to purchase road game tickets during a presale period before these tickets are available to the general public. Please check back at a later date for more information on the road game presale as well as any all-inclusive travel packages that may be available for purchase.
- Code of Conduct
- Gate Procedures - All spectators must present their own ticket. All items brought into the stadium will be inspected. High Point Solutions Stadium regulations prohibit outside food and beverages, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, coolers, umbrellas, noisemaking devices, balloons, laser pointers, pets (with the exception of guide dogs), balls, weapons, sticks/poles, containers, fireworks, and any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate from being brought into the facility. By use of your ticket, you consent to a reasonable search for prohibited items. Ticket stubs are not valid for re-entry.
- Athletics Bag Policy and Frequently Asked Questions
- Smoking Policy - Per university regulations, smoking is not permitted in the seating area, bathrooms, and lower/upper concourses.
- Umbrellas - To ensure safety and good field visibility, umbrellas are not permitted in High Point Solutions Stadium.
- Solicitation - The selling of any item by anyone other than university-authorized personnel in and around High Point Solutions Stadium, including the parking lots, is prohibited. Violators are subject to prosecution.
- Stadium Gates - Access stadium via main North and West gates. Exit stadium via all East, North and West Gates off of the lower concourse.
- Lightning Alert - Rutgers University Athletic Facilities are equipped with the Thor Guard Prediction System. In the event that the system activates, proper evacuation policies and procedures will be implemented.
Text Notification System
At the beginning of the 2010 football season, The Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) and Rutgers Athletics implemented a text notification system for use during home games of Rutgers football.
The system allows spectators to quickly - and anonymously - report medical emergencies, rowdy behavior, intoxicated individuals, suspicious activity or other important matters to the Rutgers Police Department.
The goals of the text notification system are:
- to provide quick and efficient medical emergency response where it is needed
- to promptly advise the RUPD of dangerous or suspicious activity
- to report intoxicated individuals who may require medical attention or must be removed from the stadium
- to reduce the amount of time from the occurrence of an incident to a response by proper authorities
To notify the Rutgers University Police Department during the course of a home football game, please follow these instructions:
Text: "RUFAN" your LOCATION and the PROBLEM to 69050
We encourage Rutgers football fans to use this system whenever they see an incident or problem in the stadium that should be reported to Rutgers Police so emergency personnel can respond to the scene as quickly as possible.