• Seating and parking for all games (home, away, & post season) will be based on Rutgers Athletics Priority Point System (points are attained from contributions, years as a season ticket holder, Alumni Association membership, season tickets held in sports other than football, and President’s Council membership). Call the Rutgers Ticket Office or Office of Athletic Development for more information on the point system.
• Individuals wishing to sit together must submit their orders together. All seats will be assigned according to the lowest point priority in the group.
• Seating for single games WILL NOT BE ADJACENT to season ticket locations.
• Away game tickets ordered in advance will be mailed separately, approximately three weeks prior to game.
• If tickets are not received two days prior to the game, please call the Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU.
• Rutgers is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or parking passes. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
• Full remittance including handling must accompany all applications.
• For special disabled seating/parking, please call the Ticket Office before placing orders.
• Tickets subject to availability.
• Children 24 months and older must have a ticket to the game.
• All information subject to change.
• The maximum resale premium, in accordance with New Jersey State Law, is 20 percent of the ticket price or $3, whichever is greater.
• Season Parking Passes are only sold to season ticket holders for each specific sport that the customer purchases season tickets.
• Day of game parking is $20 per vehicle in most lots, $30 in Johnson Park, and $40 per bus per game.
• Day of game parking can be found on the Livingston, College Avenue, Johnson Park (weather permitting), and UMDNJ campuses.
• University Parking Decals (faculty/staff and students) are accepted ONLY in RAC and College Avenue game day cash parking lots.
• Every space in each lot is filled in order, front to back, on a first-come, first-served basis, no exceptions.
• Season parking passes provide parking in designated lot up until 59 minutes prior to game time.
• Parking passes are a revocable license. Management may revoke the license and eject or refuse entry to stadium lots
• Reproduction of parking passes is strictly prohibited. The display of a fraudulent pass is a criminal offense, punishable up to a $1000 fine.
• Ownership of a parking pass constitutes acknowledgement by holder that he/she agrees to all parking, tailgating and stadium policies.
• All season parking is assigned in priority point order.
• Handicapped ID, license plate or placard AND your Rutgers Football Handicapped
Season Parking Pass MUST be displayed for handicapped parking access for
designated spaces in the Scarlet, White and RAC Lots for season
ticket holders only. Limited single game/handicapped spaces are available in the RAC Lots.
• For more information on handicapped parking, call the Rutgers Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU (4678).
• Parking for box trucks in Silver or RAC Lots only.
• Charter buses: $40 per game. Follow signs to RAC or Silver Lot with pass and be directed to the appropriate parking area.
• Parking passes are valid for motor vehicle parking only. One space per vehicle. No trailers.
• Rutgers reserves the right to change/alter individual parking lot locations due to safety/security/weather circumstances.
• Lock your vehicle. Rutgers University is not responsible for fire, theft, damage and/or loss of the vehicle or any contents.
• Parking lots are open three (3) hours prior to kickoff and close at dusk.
• Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle. Traffic aisles and parking spaces can not be blocked at any time.
• Spectators wishing to park together must enter lots at the same time, displaying matching passes.
• All stadium parking lots will be reserved for those attending the game. If you do not attend the game, you will be asked to leave the stadium parking lots at kickoff time.
• University regulations and state statutes on drug and alcohol consumption will be strictly enforced.
• Kegs, beer balls, tents and canopies are prohibited. These items are not permitted in the parking lots/adjacent areas at any time.
• For safety purposes, charcoal should be discarded in specially marked yellow barrels located throughout the parking lots.
• Open flames other than approved grills are not permitted. Camp fires/Bon fires are prohibited.
• Please recycle and put all trash in proper receptacles.
• RUPD and Rutgers Athletics remind
everyone to please drink
responsibly. Don't drink and
• Gate Procedures – All spectators must present their own ticket. Spectators should not bring large bags, backpacks, and similar items into High Point Solutions Stadium. All items brought into the stadium will be inspected, including small bags such as purses and diaper bags. Spectators can speed their entry into the stadium by leaving these items behind.
• High Point Solutions Stadium regulations
prohibit bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, coolers, umbrellas, strollers, noisemaking devices, balloons, laser pointers, pets (with the
exception of guide dogs), balls, weapons, sticks/poles, containers, fireworks, and any other items deemed dangerous or
inappropriate from being brought into the facility. By use of your ticket, you consent to a reasonable search for prohibited
items.Ticket stubs are not valid for re-entry.
• Alcoholic Beverages – Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in High Point Solutions Stadium. Any spectator possessing alcohol will be
asked to surrender it. Any spectator under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave the stadium.
• Smoking Policy – Per university regulations, smoking is not permitted in the seating area, bathrooms, and lower/upper
• Umbrellas – To ensure safety and good field visibility, umbrellas are not permitted in High Point Solutions Stadium.
• Solicitation – The selling of any item by anyone other that university-authorized personnel in and around High Point Solutions Stadium,
including the parking lots, is prohibited. Violators are subject to prosecution.
• Stadium Gates – Access stadium via main North and West gates. Exit stadium via all East, North and West Gates off of the lower
• Lightning Alert – Rutgers University Athletic Facilities are equipped with the Thor Guard Prediction System. In the event that the system activates, proper evacuation policies and procedures will be implemented.
Text Notification System
At the beginning of the 2010 football season, The Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) and Rutgers Athletics implemented a text notification system for use during home games of Rutgers football.
The system allows spectators to quickly – and anonymously – report medical emergencies, rowdy behavior, intoxicated individuals, suspicious activity or other important matters to the Rutgers Police Department.
The goals of the text notification system are:
- to provide quick and efficient medical emergency response where it is needed
- to promptly advise the RUPD of dangerous or suspicious activity
- to report intoxicated individuals who may require medical attention or must be removed from the stadium
- to reduce the amount of time from the occurrence of an incident to a response by proper authorities
To notify the Rutgers University Police Department during the course of a home football game, please follow these instructions:
Text: “RUFAN” <space> your LOCATION and the PROBLEM to 69050
Example: “RUFAN <space> Section 121, Row 10, Seat12 medical emergency”
We encourage Rutgers football fans to use this system whenever they see an incident or problem in the stadium that should be reported to Rutgers Police so emergency personnel can respond to the scene as quickly as possible.