Gate Procedures All spectators must present their own ticket. Ticket stubs are not valid for re-entry. All items brought into the arena will be inspected. Rutgers Athletic Center regulations prohibit the following items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals / Pets (except service animals)
- Audio / Video Equipment and professional photography equipment (including GoPros)
- Balloons and Balls
- Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Containers with Liquid.
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. Whistles, Air Horns, Drums, Horns, Vuvuzelas)
- Selfie Sticks, Umbrellas and GoPros
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.
- Skateboards and/or Rollerblades
- Un-approved Pamphlets, Handouts, Advertisements, etc.
- Weapons (i.e. Knives, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Handcuffs, Stun Guns, etc.)
- Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous.
Smoking Policy - Per university regulations, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the arena.
Solicitation - The selling of any item by anyone other that university-authorized personnel in and around the Rutgers Athletic Center, including the parking lots, is prohibited. Violators are subject to prosecution.
Arena Policies are subject to change depending on scale of event held in the RAC.