PISCATAWAY, N.J. – Rutgers football will hold walk-on tryouts in Feb. Information packets will be available at the Hale Center beginning on Jan. 17. All packets must be completed and returned by Jan. 24.
Each walk-on will need to meet the following guidelines for consideration at tryouts:
- Bring their 2017 spring class schedule (class schedule must be open daily until 1 p.m.)
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Rutgers University – New Brunswick
- Must have a minimum grade-point-average of 2.7
- Must have medical insurance
- Must present proof of sickle cell test
- Must present proof of physical that was completed within six months of Feb. 2017
- Must be within four years of any initial college enrollment
* Additional information may be needed *
For more information, please contact the Recruiting Department at 732-445-6052.