Small Group: Technical/Tactical Training Program
Mondays and Wednesdays
- December 2, 2013 - March 5, 2014
- There will classes held on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Open to all - ages U11-U18
- Rutgers University Associate Head Women’s Soccer Coach
- Girls Director of Coaching –Players Development Academy (PDA)
- USSF “A” licensed coach
- Rutgers University Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach
- Coaches at the Player Development Academy (PDA) for several teams, including ECNL teams
Through their soccer schools and their involvement in the local club scene, they have helped develop numerous state, regional, and national level players.
- This is an 8 week program for the serious soccer player
- The sessions are geared towards developing individual technical abilities, as well as tactical speed of play through small-sided limited touch games.
- Creativity and confidence both on and off the ball will be emphasized.
Price……….. $320.00 (8 week program)
Place……….. 910 Oak Tree Ave, South Plainfield, NJ-
Grand Slam Sports (right across from McDonalds)
Duration…… Each class is 60 minutes
Dates/Time.… There are 3 sessions available.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given after the first session. If you are unable to attend a session, 48 hours notice must be provided prior to your scheduled class time. Make- up sessions must be approved by Michael O’Neill. No make-up sessions will be considered if contact is not made 48 hours prior to your assigned class time.
Contact Michael O’Neill by phone at (732)921-6748 or Meg Ryan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spaces are limited, so don’t delay!