Rutgers Office of Sports Marketing
Interested in learning about our corporate sponsorship opportunities? Please click here.
HIGH POINT SOLUTIONS STADIUM SCOREBOARD MESSAGE PROGRAM
Commemorate a special occasion with a personal message on the main video board at High Point Solutions Stadium!
- Cost of Message:
- $295 per message for Rutgers Season Ticket Holders
- $495 per message for Non-Rutgers Season Ticket Holders
- Maximum of 5 messages per game
- Message will be displayed two (2) times during the game; (Please note these times may vary based on game script availability. Rutgers Athletics does not promise messages will be shown at specific points during the game and will not be held responsible for any last minute alterations.)
- Each message is limited to 5 lines of copy
- One (1) message per screen for a period of 5 seconds per message
- Completed request forms for messages must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of five business days in advance of the game (i.e. Monday for a Saturday game)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and Rutgers Athletics reserve the right to edit or refuse to display any message. Birthdays, anniversaries, welcomes, retirements and marriage proposals will be allowed. The message may not contain any form of commercialism, political commentary, etc. and must comply with NCAA, Big Ten Conference and University rules, regulations and policies. You will be notified if your message is not approved or altered.
- Once the message is approved, the Marketing Office will process your payment via credit card. Payment must be made in advance of the game your message is scheduled to run.
If you have purchased a group ticket package for any Rutgers Football home game, your group welcome will appear on the scoreboard during halftime, separate from the above personal messages.
Block R Magnets
Looking for a block R magnet? Pick up your magnet at the box office located inside the RAC Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, any home football or basketball game, select home Olympic sporting events, or mobile marketing events. Questions can be directed to email@example.com. Unfortunately magnets cannot be mailed to fans at this time. Join us on Pinterest and Show your R! Follow @RU_Athletics on Pinterest and post pictures of your Rutgers pride to the Show Your R board.
Rutgers Athletics Posters and Schedule Card Requests
The Rutgers University Intercollegiate Athletics Department has a limited supply of sport-specific posters and schedule cards available for fans outside of the area. Please identify which posters or schedule cards you are requesting on a slip of paper and add in mailing tube (posters) or envelope (schedule cards).
- Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18 inches long).
- At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletic Department, plus the return postage sticker (both should be the same amount).
- Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail the tube back to you.
- Mail tube or envelope with postage to this address:
- Rutgers Sports Marketing Office
83 Rockafeller Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Do not send cash, checks or any other form of payment in the tube. Only the prepaid postage sticker will be accepted. Tubes arriving without both the prepaid postage sticker and the return address sticker will not be honored.
National Anthem Singers
Rutgers Athletics has national anthem singers at home men 's and women 's basketball games and select home Olympic sporting events. It is preferred that Rutgers students and/or student groups apply to sing the national anthem at sporting events. To schedule an audition and/or submit a video audition for basketball games, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in singing at an Olympic sporting event, please contact the coach of that sport directly.