June 30, 2013 marks the end of the fiscal year for Rutgers University and is the deadline to accumulate Priority Points for the following:
- 2013-14 Men’s Basketball New Tickets, Ticket Upgrades and Parking Allocations
- 2013-14 Women’s Basketball New Tickets, Ticket Upgrades and Parking Allocations
- 2013 Football Away Game Ticket Allocations
- 2013-14 Football Bowl Game
- 2013-14 Postseason Basketball Ticket Allocations (conference and national tournaments)
For more information on the Rutgers Athletics Priority Point Program, please click here.
Priority Point cutoffs for premium parking lots at the RAC for the 2013-2014 Men’s and Women’s Basketball seasons have yet to be determined. Please refer to last season’s Priority Point cutoffs to gauge the Priority Point level needed to access a particular lot this season. Last season’s cutoffs should only be used for reference as the cutoffs fluctuate from season to season. For more information on the Premium Parking Program, please click here
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to support Rutgers Athletics and increase your Priority Point total, you can do so in a number of ways:
- Online: Please click here to support Rutgers Athletics.
- Mail: Mail a check – payable to: Rutgers University Foundation – to Rutgers Athletic Development; Winants Hall – 7 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Telephone: Speak to a member of our Rutgers Athletic Development team at 848-932-7629. We are here to educate and guide you to help you better understand the importance of supporting our student-athletes here at Rutgers.
Thank you for your consideration and continued support of Rutgers Athletics. If you have any questions regarding your tickets and/or parking, please contact the Rutgers Fan Relationship Management Center at 732-839-4420.