Rutgers Gymnastics Camp
July 7-11, 2013
Livingston Recreation Center
July, 7-11 2013, Rutgers University Gymnastics will be hosting overnight or day summer camp! The camp is offered to female gymnasts ages 7-17.
The Rutgers University gymnastics staff is committed to providing a fun, safe, and interactive camp experience.
Campers will have a day filled with gymnastics instruction followed by an evening of entertainment activities. Each camper will have the opportunity to be trained by qualified collegiate gymnasts and coaches in the well equipped Livingston Recreation Center practice facility.
Tentative Camp Schedule
Sunday, July 7
2pm-3pm Registration at Livingston Rec. Center
3pm: Welcome Campers
3:15 pm: Stretch
6pm: Dinner/ Pizza Party (Day Campers Depart @5:30)
7pm: Evening Activity
8pm: Return to the Dorms
Mon., Tues., & Wed., July 8-10
8am: Breakfast at the dining hall
9am-12:30pm: Gymnastics (Day campers arrive @9)
12:30pm: Lunch at the dining hall
6pm-7pm: Dinner (Day campers depart @5:30)
7pm: Evening Activity
8pm: Return to the dorms
Thursday, July 11
9am-11:30am: Gymnastics (Day Campers arrive @9)
11:30am: Awards, Show, and Ending Announcements
A $200.00 deposit is due with application
$525 - Resident Camper Fee covers instruction and t-shirt, all meals and lodging.
$400 - Commuter Camper Fee covers instruction, lunch and t-shirt.
A $200.00 deposit is due when you submit your registration. The remaining balance is due on or before June 1, 2013.
• After June 1st, 2013 registrations must be submitted with the total session fee.
• Anytime before June 1, 2013, upon written notice of cancellation, application deposit less $25.00 processing charge is refundable.
• After June 1, 2013, $100.00 of the application deposit is non-refundable.
• Cancellations received in writing between June 2nd and July 1st 2013, will receive a full refund less $100.00 of the application deposit. After July 1, 2013 no refunds will be given.
What to bring:
- EVERY CAMPER SHOULD BRING THEIR HAPPY, READY TO LEARN ATTITUDE! GYMNASTICS ATTTIRE. 6-8 LEOTARDS, SWIMSUIT, TENNIS SHOES, HAIR TIES, AND WATER BOTTLE.
- OVERNIGHT CAMPERS SHOULD BRING TWIN SIZE BED SHEETS, PILLOWS, BLANKETS, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES. FANS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.