Rutgers Athletics Schedules are available to download and import to Outlook, PDA's and calendar programs such as ICal, Google Calendar, Sunbird/Lightning, Yahoo.
You can either choose the Comma Seperated Value (.csv) file format (Microsft Excel, Microsoft Outlook 2003) or iCalendar (.ics) format which is an open standard that most newer calendar applications use (iCal, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Google Calendar and Yahoo beta Calendar can all subscribe to an .ics calendar).
To import a CSV file into Outlook, follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. From the File menu, select the "Import and Export" option.
3. Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next."
4. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next."
5. Find the desired CSV file, select "Do not import duplicate items," and click "Next."
6. Select "Calendar" and click "Next." This will import your chosen file.
Importing iCal or vCal files into Outlook (ICS, VCS)
1. Download our schedule to your desktop or download folder
2. Open Microsoft Outlook
3. Select the menu "File > Import and Export"
4. Select "Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file"
5. Browse to find the .ics or .vcs file that you downloaded, then click "OK"
The events within the ics or vcs file should now be imported into your Outlook calendar.
Many other calendars also support the iCalendar and vCalendar format, which should have a similar import process as Outlook.
Our schedules are also published on Google Calendar. To save Rutgers Athletics events to your personal Google Calendar, click the "add to Google Calendar for our season composite schedule or select a specific sport in the drop dowm menu below.