A donation the R Scholarship Fund is required to purchase football season tickets at High Point Solutions Stadium.
Each section at High Point Solutions Stadium requires a gift to the Rutgers Scholarship Fund. These gifts must be fulfilled in order to receive your season tickets. Gifts made to any other Athletic Fund will not qualify for your football seat gift.
The R Scholarship Fund (RSF) donation levels are as follows:
|Seat Section||Gift||# of Tickets||Total|
|105 & 126||$350x|| =
|104, 106, 125, 127||$250x|| =
|103, 107, 124, 128, 207, 208, 223, 224||$150x|| =
|101, 102, 108, 109, 122, 123, 129, 130, 206, 209, 222, 225||$50x|| =
|110-121, 131-133, 142-144, 202-205, 210-213, 220, 221, 226, 227||$25x|| =
Meeting these criteria will grant eligibility to purchase new seats, with the understanding priority seating is not guaranteed. Seating availability in priority sections is very limited and all ticket requests will be allocated in Priority Point order.
If a season ticket holder is allocated new seats in a priority section, they will then need to make the corresponding seat gift to secure that section, as well as pay for the season tickets.
|Sections||PP Min. for new seats||New Seat Purchase Limit||PP Min. for access over limit|
New Seat Purchase Limits for Football
Customers are limited in the amount of new season tickets they can purchase in priority sections each year. If a purchaser wishes to buy more than the limited amount, they may do so by meeting additional Priority Point levels, outlined in the table above. For example:
- If someone wants to purchase 1-4 new seats in section 105, their Priority Point minimum must be 100 to be eligible.
- If someone wants to purchase 5 new seats in section 105, their Priority Point minimum must be 150 to be eligible.
- If someone wants to purchase 6 new seats in section 105, their Priority Point minimum must be 200 to be eligible.
- Existing Season Ticket Holders in priority sections do not need to meet PP minimums to maintain their current seats.
- Existing Season Ticket Holders in priority sections would need to meet PP minimums to purchase additional seats in their section.
- Existing Season Ticket Holders in priority sections would need to meet PP minimums to change their seats to a different RSF section.
- Seating availability is restricted to seats currently unoccupied by a season ticket holder.
- Donors at the priority point levels noted above may request seat additions or changes at any time. These requests may be processed in real time based upon availability.
Please direct your questions and comments to a member of the Rutgers Athletic Development staff. 848-932-7629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.