Experience the sights, smells, and sounds of the game just as you would from a traditional stadium seat but with benefits and amenities exclusive to the Audi Rutgers Club including:
- Extra-wide cushioned, chair back seats with cup holders
- Protection from inclement weather
- The best sight lines in the stadium
- All-you-can-eat, premium buffet, complete with carving stations and traditional game-day fare
- Exclusive access to the only premium seating available at High Point Solutions Stadium
- Priority Parking
- Exclusive access to two Club Lounge bars -- high-end sports bars conveniently located in the club lounge, the only alcohol service available at High Point Solutions Stadium
- High definition plasma televisions readily viewable from every seat and throughout the club lounge
- Exclusive access to private club lounge restrooms
- Priority ticket purchase and seating at all away and bowl games
Club Seats Annual Premium Per Seat Gift (80% tax deductible): Sections 1-2 & 13-14 - $3,150 per seat gift Sections 3-4 & 11-12 - $3,400 per seat gift Sections 5-6 & 9$-10 - $3,650 per seat gift Sections 7 & 8 - $4,150 per seat gift Ticket price per seat - 2017 pricing is $780 (Not including cost for Yankee Stadium game) (Includes season ticket, all-you-can-eat premium buffet & exclusive parking privileges)
Loge Box (4 seats per box) Annual Premiums Box Gift - $21,000* (80% tax deductible) Ticket price per box - 2017 pricing is $3,600 (Not including cost for Yankee Stadium game) (Includes season ticket, all-you-can-eat premium buffet & exclusive parking privileges)
All new Audi Club ticket holders will have to meet the following priority point requirements to be eligible to purchase seating in each section.
|Sec. 1||Sec. 2||Sec. 3||Sec. 4||Sec. 5||Sec. 6||Sec. 7|
|Sec. 8||Sec. 9||Sec. 10||Sec. 11||Sec. 12||Sec. 13||Sec. 14||250||225||200||175||150||125||100|
Club and loge box seating is available at a 3-year term. The gift must be designated to the Stadium Expansion Fund. Gifts to other funds may not be substituted. Retroactive application of previously made gifts is not an option. Matching gifts may be applied to cover your premium seat gift.
According to IRS regulations, the gift component of your seats is 80% tax deductible. The ticket cost, which includes food and parking, is not tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for additional information regarding your specific situation.
If you are interested in this premium experience, we encourage you to join the interest list today. To formally add your name to the interest list, please click HERE.
There is no obligation to purchase club seating once on the interest list. However, you must formally submit your name and information in order to be considered for future club seat availability. Requests for club seating will be addressed in priority point order. For more information on priority points, please click HERE.
For more information about the Audi Rutgers Club please contact Athletic Development, at 848-932-7629. Click here to view the enhanced priority seating policy in its entirety and future pricing.